STAY SAFE. PROTECT YOURSELF & LOVE ONES. EXERCISE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
The World Health Organization just declared COVID-19 a global pandemic on Wednesday and it has created anxieties across the globe.As COVID-19 is spreading globally, we must raise our hygiene standards and exercise social responsibility to contain the spread.Here are some tips and graphics that we hope we can share with all and together we can overcome this pandemic!
Adopting good personal habits
– Wash hands with soap frequently
– Use tissue when sneezing or coughing
– Keep toilets clean and dry
Adjusting social norms
– Refrain from shaking hands
– Do not share utensils
Be socially responsible
– If you are unwell, stay at home, do not go to work or attend social gatherings
Be entertained with Edutainment!
Gardenasia Farm to Fork Bistro is situated next to your farmstay serving you with our best farm fresh delicacies.